24728 Ridge Drive
Presented by Anh Boesch
(301) 943-5722 email@example.com
Set on nearly one-half lush acre with mature plantings and flowering trees, this pristine four-bedroom brick rancher has the owners’ tender loving care and sits conveniently off the main roadway in Damascus. The home offers over 2,500 square feet, including its finished basement complete with the fourth bedroom, full bath and plenty of recreation and storage space. The home boasts a sparkling granite and stainless-steel kitchen, ample windows including picture windows for gorgeous views of the front and back yards, and a cozy family room with a wood-burning fireplace. All the baths have been updated with granite- and marble-top vanities. There’s also an attached garage. Out back, a large flagstone patio is surrounded by a lush lawn and beautiful flowering trees especially in spring & summer. The fenced backyard yearns for those lazy summer days and cookouts with family & friends. Welcome home!
- Beautiful hardwood floors and recessed lighting throughout the main level.
- Updated full bathrooms
- Family room with fireplace featuring a dumb waiter and ash pit.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Finished basement accented with recreation room and fireplace, fourth bedroom and third full bathroom.
- Large workshop with workbench and storage rooms complete the basement.
- Full front porch adorns the home.
- Fear flagstone patio with easy access from recreation room or workshop.
- Attached one car garage with widened driveway