2 Noyes Ct
Presented by Jessica Evans
(301) 832-5105 firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic meets contemporary, expertly renovated blending charm and character with current design features. Multifunctional main level with spaces perfect for relaxing or entertaining, the captivating kitchen is the heart of the home. Tranquil owners suite with room for two, plus two guest rooms upstairs with connecting bath. Downstairs is a pleasant surprise, high ceilings, full bath and windows throughout – another level for daily use. Last but not least, a true backyard, ready for bocce and barbecues with large flagstone patio and plenty of grass.
Located in beloved Woodside Park in the heart of Downtown Silver Spring, walkable to a growing number of local shops and restaurants as well as the Civic Center and Plaza with regular community events and gatherings. Less than 1 mile to the Silver Spring metro station and transit center.
Offered at $739,000
- - Originally built in 1937, renovated in 2014 including all new mechanical systems, plumbing and electric
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bathrooms
- - Owners suite accented with tray ceiling and 2 closets and
- - Owners suite bath features dual sink vanity, custom walk in shower with frameless glass surround
- - Guest bedrooms with connecting full bath
- - Living room features wood burning fireplace and recessed lights
- - 4 season sunroom with skylights and exterior access
- - Lower level family room with bonus office/den and full bath with walk in shower
- - Off street parking and detached garage
- - Tax record square footage = 1472 (excludes finished lower level)