Coming from Los Angeles with business experience of over 20 years with a retail and marketing company; he brings with him experience and sales expertise to a new career in real estate in the DC Metro region. These skills have proven to be of critical value in serving clients.Outstanding negotiating skills along with a strong work ethic and attention to detail keep clients ahead of the rest whether they are selling a home or purchasing one.
- Five years as a top buyer’s agent and representing relocation clients through the Cartus Relocation Program.
- Worked with military relocation lenders: USAA, Navy Federal➢ To date, more than 10 million in sales this year.
- Holding real estate licenses in Washington DC and Maryland, Christopher has an excellent knowledge of the different communities, neighborhoods, and districts within the city, as well has the diverse neighborhoods in the Maryland surrounding counties.
- A vast knowledge and experience with current technologies and marketing systems.
- An expert in the complexities and execution of Short Sales and REO properties.
When I'm not selling real estate
When I’m not in the office, I enjoy spending time gardening and doing various home improvement projects. From remodeling baths to re-upholstery. I also enjoy old school reading, real paper books.